• We would like to invite you to check out the latest 1.0 alpha versions. You can read more about what's new here. Please note, that this is still an early release and will contain new bugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Tips [with disabled-per-client option]

TS3 Tips [with disabled-per-client option] 0.4

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Kir-à
Author: @DrWarpMan

Tips [with disabled-per-client option]
  • Send your tips (messages), to clients on your server, every specified amount of time
  • Everyone can toggle receiving the tips - if you make them able to in the configuration!

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Tips Method | If your tips will be sent one by one OR randomly [DEFAULT: "One by one"]
    • Tips Chat Method | If your tips will be sent only to the server chat / private chats or both [DEFAULT: "Private-Chats only"]
    • Tips Interval | How often will your tips be sent to the clients (in seconds) [DEFAULT: "3600"]
    • Tips Toggling | Whether you allow clients to toggle receiving tips [DEFAULT: "unchecked (no)"]
    • Tips Command | The command, that clients will use to toggle receiving tips [DEFAULT: "!tipstoggle"]
    • Translation | The messages, that will clients receive when toggling tips
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. RECODED! More readability, translatable

Hello users of my script! I completely recoded this script, to be more faster / readable, but...
  2. Server Chat Tips

Added a new option: - you can send tips, to the server chat now! - you can: enable server chat...
  3. Random method

Added: > "Random method" - script will pick random tip, and send it to all users If you find a...

Latest reviews

Great Script! Love you're scripts, keep up the great work :)
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks! I'll try.