• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Automatic Server Group Assigner

Automatic Server Group Assigner 1.4.3

No permission to download
Automatic Server Group Assigner

A small and simple script that adds or removes server groups to every user joining a specific channel.
You can configure multiple channels to check. If needed you can exclude users that have a specific server group to ever get assigned/removed any server groups.
Also allows to add or remove additional server groups when another server group gets assigned/removed to a Client.

Installation

Feedback or suggestions are welcome.

==This Script was requested by Mike Lundberg==
Author
Tuetchen
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.56 star(s) 18 ratings

More resources from Tuetchen

Latest updates

1. Automatic Server Group Assigner 1.4.3

Fixed a small logging bug
  2. Automatic Server Group Assigner 1.4.2

Now with 100% less bugs.... maybe Changed to OKlib =>...
  3. Automatic Server Group Assigner 1.3

Added Option to ignore moved Clients

Latest reviews

Only issue is groups are not assigned if a user is moved to a channel rather than moving themselves, other than that it works great
Just what i was looking for, works perfect
Thanks
Works excellent. Thanks for your great script.
Eine gute bewertung ist das Mindeste. Danke!
Hey,

ich finde das Script echt gut
Leider erkennt der Bot anscheinend nicht, ob ein Query bot eine Gruppe zuweist/entfernt. Wäre cool wenn man da was machen könnte.

LG
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Dafür gibt es keine Möglichkeit meines Wissens, außer man würde manuell Query Bot UID etc irgendwie hinterlegen
Geiles Script, funktioniert Supper!
Awsome! Works 100% for me. Finally i can work on other things than giving everyone a ServerGroup
2018-05-28T12:34:08+05:00 OKlib :90 clientServerGroupAddToGroups: Provided no Group to add

But The Group provided
Hello,
The script doesn't work for me.
It loads and everything but when I go into the channel I can't get rid of the rank. Please give me a little direction. Thanks =)
Sorry for my bad English!
Tuetchen
Tuetchen
Wohl nicht die lib installiert.
Fantastic i use to set push to talk in public