• TeamSpeak has reported a vulnerability in it's client that can potentially lead to RCE. A new version has been released that fixes it. So please update the client in your bot installation as soon as possible as well. Click here for more information.
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Time in channels' name

TS3 Time in channels' name 0.3.2

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
TeamSpeak 3
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF SINUSBOT!

Idea: @Spieler5
Author:
@DrWarpMan

Time in channels' name
  • Shows current time in the specified channels' name

Configuration
    - You can change these settings:
    • Channel List | You can have as many channels with current time as you want
    • Channel Date Format | You can make your own date format with included placeholders [%minutes%, %hours%, %day%, %month%, %year%]
    • Channel IDs | ID of the channels, that you want to show the date
Thanks for using my script(s), report any bugs & request any new things - I try to be active, so I respond as soon as possible!
Thanks to Sinusbot Team, that helps me a lot to get better in JavaScript!
Author
DrWarpMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from DrWarpMan

Latest updates

1. More stability & code readability

This is just an update for better code readability and script's "stability". This update...
  2. Added 0 before day and month

ADDED: - 0 before day (2.12.2018 -> 02.12.2018) - 0 before month (22.6.2018 -> 22.06.2018)...
  3. Timezones are here!

ADDED: - option to use timezone + timezone change list Little thanks to @VerHext's code for the...

Latest reviews

Excellent :)
Deutsch:
Feedback: Das Script Funktioniert sehr gut und Spammt den Server Log nicht mehr so wie das Uhrzeit Script mit den 4 Channeln ich kann es nur weiter empfehlen.

Vorschlag: Verschiedene Zeitzonen mit einbinden.

Englisch:
Feedback: The script works very well and spamming the server log no longer as the time script with the 4 channels I can only recommend it.

Suggestion: Include different time zones.

Sincerely, Max Nickel.
Greetings from Germany <3
DrWarpMan
DrWarpMan
Thanks! And those timezones are done!
A very good script